About the Trees


Saddened by the old male cottonwood...I know I shared about this already but it really tugs at my heart strings.  Many people like to have no trees so that don't have to deal with the leaves and all the property tending of pick up branches and helping them along with some pruning now and then. Even my dad who tended the greens for a long time when I was younger didn't like lost of trees.  I can tell you I would feel right if I didn't have trees.  So my heart is grieving for this fella.  So hard too because we don't know when they will be here to cut it down...the top is really dyeing fast. 

The top of the tree looking up all the green denseness and how I felt the other morning that I was loved from them. 

Middle section of the long thin piece. 


The bottom part with the layers of brown stained tissue paper and the national geo page that been folded and sewn with the leave pattern. The notch or angled limb that hangs in some trees... 

From far away as I walk Gracie up to the house I see our big tree.  Well it's not our big tree as it's on village property but it's been with us and us with it for the time we have lived in this home.  36 years now. 



In tacked....this is today's Tack Down Tuesday,  Loved from Above,  and my shared inspiration for it and my love of a long tall totem and abstract landscape.  


These piece are a few years old but just sharing my love of the tall ones. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts