Roadtrip Magazine Collage




I chopped off the upper part of this one.  But there each only 2 x 3 1/2 and just magazines, glue sticks and scissors.  Oh and some black gel pen too.  There we go a better photo of it... 

As we tooled down the road in the Rain...boy was there rain I keep my energies busy with making these little collages to put in my one small journal.   Happy it is almost done or filled up. 


I do like this blue one the best...



I cut small piece of computer paper this size and did the collages on them and then glued them into the small journal  it's so chucky that it's hard to work in at this point and while driving down the road.  I was never a knitter or crochet person. So the collaging with magazines is it.  Keeping my energies centered, balanced and calm.  All good and we are here visiting my mom and sister.  She had a shoulder replacement reversal...so happy to say all is going well with the process now.  We will be helping her out as much as we can in the next two days.  
 

Comments

  1. A shoulder replacement "reversal"??? they are are taking it out? That sounds counter intuitive. How can that happen? You do collage "on the road" like in a moving vehicle? Of course sometimes you write "while driving down the road" so I picture you with one hand on the wheel and the other with a glue stick (hahaha). Gosh I HOPE not. The fact that you can do with while moving is just amazing. I like the blue one best too although the last one has a lot of spunk to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not the driver just the passenger so that made it so easy to sit with my box of magazine and other supplies to work on the lid and make the little collages. As for the reversal on the shoulder, my mom had it done once...she likes to be super woman and well things when wrong and they had to go back in there to adjust and reversal. All is good and on the mend now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts