More on Road Trip Magazine Collages


 My Favorites are #3 Green Badge and #6 Rigid Terrain. Do any of them draw your attention? 




This is the collage art journal I'm putting all my collages in.  It started off with me being able to do the collaging right into the journal then it got so chunky that I had to make the little collages outside the book then glue them in.  Not to many pages are blank,  I think I've been working on this journal between many others and art for about an good year or so.  

Comments

  1. Amazing what you can do with collating in a car!!! I especially like 1, 3, 4, and 6, but they are all terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great to see what other like, thanks for responding this.

      Delete
  2. Love them all! What a wonderful journal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin it's almost filled up.

      Delete
  3. My Top 3: Number 7 because I see a Buffalo! And Number 5 because so much of the country needs cool water and then Number 1 because I love its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love hear what people are attracted to. thanks Karen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts