Guidance through the pages.
I just finished reading this book by Flora, wow it's great and really shared some great ways to look at life and be a creative maker in life. The thought process of always learning is really strong in our house. Books, internet and where every else we can grab the info. What is really wild is when a book comes out or it's time to read it the path way opens. A while back I was drawn to ready a book called The Gift by Edith Eger, Holocaust survivor. Short but to the point kind of read...it was what I need at the time to work through some of my own person stuff. Insight for sure was found.
I'm getting my Workshop Regalia ready for this week ahead and there will be time to relax and reflect in the early morning house of the Northwoods that this book found it's way to me and I'm so excited that it came yesterday. I can now take it with me. I already like the way it's presented from the cover and what I've read inside. How we conduct our selves and business is important but more so when it's coming from persona integrity and authenticity. Not sure this will be all in this book but I'm trusting the guidance I've received already. Kaya Singer







Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura