Scroll Sketching segments


This segment has gone through many traveling changes.  Was at Morton Arboretum and crushed it in the snow and then brown dye and in a puddle of old leaves then home to dry out.  The crinkling of the paper torn a whole.  A few days ago I found some deer hair on the path and gather that up and brought it home.  Before I know it was being added to this section of the Scroll Sketch. More can always be done with but its got a good start. Stitch the deer hair in place and the web hole. 


On Monday I found some Blue Jay Feather under a bush by the neighbors house.  I throw Gracie's ball he wrong way and had to go get it.  As I'm looking down I see this pile of feathers.  Our neighbor feeds feral cats and well you and I know what the like also that is to feed on the birds.  So something go a Blue Jay.  The small piece of material in the middle like a pocket I sewed on...did some stamping and writing and bit of pencil lines and this section is done for now till I put it all together.  I would like to make two more so I have a total of 10 sections.  

These scroll sketches can be many things, as of mostly drawing or print and then just sewing too, but I like to grab what I can arrange and assemble the piece together as the see called to be. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts