Join me Collage Meditation Challenge

 


Let it Start January 25th, each Monday,

As some of you have witness my little tea bag entries here on in the space...I'm about to finish that 30 day's up. I will give myself a bit of break so that I can gear up on the next Challenge. You see I have a "something bigger," then myself going on...(something like a mind of it's own) the art journal I have took a life of it's own that is and sent some directional sway out to create movement. Manageable and doable with all of you. I would like to start on Jan 25th and go till the course is completed with each week on Monday starting a new concept of Collage meditation. Some of you have done this with me before, You should have the ability to login in and gear up again too. And for those that would like to join us on a new round...here's the Link, with discount, look for it!

Comments

Popular Posts