Creating colors and patterns


I had to pull away from being a Care giver and do something playful mindless but productive. Holding hope for good recovery.  As I created these piece I have two piles that I'm making one for the piece I'm working on with the Eagle, and the other for some journals I need to make and to replenish my collage palette.  Making the patterned papers like this out of the National Geographic magazine papers I can sand them or use Nevr Dull on them.  They spark new inspiration as of what colors to add to it that will make a nice selection of paper for a piece of art. 

I have a few large piece of Kraft paper or for my workshops we use the Brown Bag and build up many layer of art materials.   And end up with this cool piece of paper that sometimes I have a hard time cutting up. But I need to make a few videos of that so I can finish my online course about making a collage palette like I do.  Rambling but keeping the positive motion going forward.  


Choice

Choose! The time has come to make a choice. Opportunities can only manifest themselves if you make up your mind. As long as you keep on doubting, nothing or nobody will know which direction it should take. If you know what you want, the whole universe will conspire to deliver just that. This is the moment to start experiencing the power to choosing.  If you say "yes", you will notice how it enables you to go for it completely. If you say "no" you simultaneously say "yes" to something else that you have now made room for. Pick the energies you allow in your life as consciously as possible. You are not what happens to you, you are what you choose to be. You  decided! only you can take the next step and only you carry responsibility for the path you are on. You and you alone decided where your attention, time and energy go. Take a moment to feel how this is for you. Do you make decisions that benefit you and make you grow?  Do you sometimes assume you are unworthy and keep yourself small? Know that it is possible to shift your thinking; you pick your thoughts. Also be aware of that old truth: Everything that you give attention to grows; negative or positive, love or fear, contraction or expansion. The choice is yours.  

These cards have been a word mentor for me over the past two years...keeping the head and heart with the soul in good alignment.  Is so important these days. 

Inner Compose Cards. 

Comments

Popular Posts