Bone Broth

 


I'm to pull out the Turkey today from the freezer but I'm hesitate.  Instead this morning I'm making a batch of bone broth. Building up and stocking up the good natural supplies for this winter season. I'm sipping on some ginger tea this morning instead of coffee.  Yes it's that early in the morning 6:17.   The husband has decided to stay home and we are in the waiting game to find out if he's got Covid.  Symptoms are not all there. We are doing the precaution.  

In my morning pages and some meditative readings, the word Radical Trust popped up. Which in the shorts of this, mean's the Greater Spirit's got this.  No matter the outcome he's got this. 

Comments

  1. Good luck...I hope he has only a mild cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo, though I we wished it to but it's more then a cold....we are in the waiting game to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The husband has Covid-19 crossing fingers I don't catch it from him...but he could have been contagious there before he has signs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts