Walk, quiet time, art journaling

 

After my walk in a new place I laid out my blanket and laid down.  Put on my gong music and listened to it and then I would open my eyes to the trees the little Finches were fluttering around. I could hear their chatter. 

I brought my chair thinking I would sit there and look out over the the little lake...but decided to just sit on the ground...needed to get closer to the ground anyways. 


Can't see the lake but it's out there, nice shade area for copping a squat for a while. 

Then I took a picture of myself upside down...silly but I here in a this place and glad of it. A morning date with myself. 

My little raw journal I have and keep adding to it.  


Part of today's entry....the leaves keep falling down from the tree above so I added a few in as I went along. I'm thinking they will decay and become crumbly...but with the yes glue maybe not. 

Playing with the house theme again..a house picture from a magazine I saved and not used. 


I added envelopes to the journal when I made it and I like the clear windows and I made them into pocket...The Blue Jays very active in our neck of the woods. Been finding their feather a lot. 


I have for a very long time wanted to lay a blanket out and just lay there under the trees...I'm happy to say I've done it...I have done this in a long time looking up at the trees. Georgia O'Keeffe has a paint like this. I think it was a night scene though.  It was a wonderful Artist Date with myself. 





Comments

Popular Posts