September October Vision Board Section

 So when you are one that likes to do reading in the morning and connection keep popping up..as you continue to fill yourself with good positive knowledge it just amazes me.  It's a creative spiritual connection, when your on your path and things just keep showing up and put you in a Awe state of mind...I say thank you and take a deep breath...and say thank you again. 


I begin the section with my vision board, September and October.  I do have to go see the bison in there natural place, out on the prairie which there is a place like that close by.  Every time I go they are so far out there they look like some dark mounds...like raisin on the horizon.  Maybe I can see them, I have to check in with the place and see when there open. Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie   National Bison Day November 7th. 


So the buffalo or bison, such an amazing large 4 legged creature walking a sacred path. So many of them are coming back. The richness they give to the land is wonderful.  On some of these prairies there is wild life that is coming back.  The grasses, the beetles, the birds and what once was is showing it belongs. The oneness of all. 

The Buffalo or bison as some call it, I use both, is the animal for the North along with the Earth element. So much to learn by watching the animal in it natural surroundings...as a focus on harmony, and peace among all beings. Don't be forceful and pushy, follow the easiest path.  Strength of character and an free independent spirit will emerge. 

There is this strong awareness for us/me to look at our abundance right now were we/I stand. The way the world has been throwing out words at us and we counter it back not from a place of love and abundance. It's been a place of fear and desperation.  There is so much more that I'm finding out it's hard to type about but it's really heading right to the heart.  

The strongest wisdom is the awareness to catch our thoughts from overtaking our abilities.  Our knowing as humans and as adults is getting all skewed by our thoughts..too many of them collected coming in and we know it rightly too.   But it's like a drug....the negative grasp it has on us.   This is a year for change, transform my thoughts of what I thought I knew and what is true.  To see the abundance that has been in my life and be grateful to it and for it.  

Not all of life is to be Peachy, How would we build strength, resilience, courage, knowlege and be brave to move forward. The stamina, to be consistent with our work is required to continue to show up. The North represented by Winter on the Medicine Wheel, a season that always requires more effort than the others to sustain and succeed.   

More Work...why do we have to do more work and it's hard and painful some would say. We are old or getting Older shouldn't it be easy....Oh that is looking at it with thoughts that are taking over right? 

Calling on help...the buffalo the greater spirit, the universe, earth, sky and the knowledge, your god my god, we are all one...crazy..no it's been a sight proven this year.  

Then it comes time to speaking your truth....my truth, in order to do that I've have to do the deep work the kind of work that finds the path to the heart.  Learning to override and discover who you really are before the world told you who to be. It's about removing, putting it all to the side so you can access the real and unedited you...

Sitting, quietly listening is the best start...letting thoughts drift. This stuff I'm working on is a life long process.  Our truth is always evolving too, so even once we have peeled back all the layers and rewired, relearned, our thought process has still room to keep traveling further and deeper.   

There are no wrong answers when you find your truth. All that matters is that you own it.   Don't allow your mind to dictate your way, instead feel the answer rise up from inside of you, pull from the wit and wisdom of the elders. 

Getting to the deep knowing the wisdom you can trust in yourself...be in peace and harmony, be grateful and know what abundance is and isn't, listen see the path that has been walked by all your elders before you. Know their wisdom is also yours....

How can I be here in my heart and soul...with the losses and life challenged it became a good year to look at the Medicine Wheel for working on myself first. As I blogged before about trauma...if you don't reveal it, feel it and heal it you will bleed it on everyone.   I want to change that, I want to transform...oh it is a life time project...I let it begin with me and continue showing up. 

Aho! and Thank You Greater Spirit, 

Comments

Popular Posts