Morning connection






Morning Connections, when you stay open and aware, there are more moments of awe.  I am in awe over the fact that the magazine image I put in my vision board shows now to me the Eagle and with the East direction Eagle is the winged one that you work with. 

The West the Bear, The North the Bison.  
I'm personal work in a silhouette of a large jumping mouse I'm excited by where it's going...I have another piece about Empty Nest that in gathering images and sketching ideas and now I want to make an eagle not like but with bright colors like the magazine sketch.  Thought the photographers image of the eagle might be a good silhouette to use. 

Air is the Element for the Direction, the cool air so far with fall inching it way in is so great. My favorite season. A friend if mine said this is her New Year time and I totally get it. I would like to claim it too as my new year as a beginning, rebirth time.  

The Nest the Eagles Nest is a symbol of the Heart...a nest is the heart and I can so relate to that as the time of empty nesting really triggers the heart strings. 

I will share more about the Eagle, Air and more meaning as I soak it in.  Right now I'm just in awe at the connection of the section of the vision board and Ideas floating around in my head and heart.
Being able to create through what life is presenting has always been one of my super powers. Using the issue of the moment to inspire larger creative ideas is so exciting to me. 
My oldest daughter shares about how most of the time she good by herself and I can totally relate to that as when Ideas come like this...I can't wait to activate on them and say hell with the craziness of the world.  

 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to more about Eagle and Air.
    Interesting too, connections between SEASON and EMOTION...they depend on WHERE you live. It's getting cool up north, while here in the Southeast, we're at the peak of a record-setting hurricane season.
    Nevertheless, wherever we live, feelings of newness when seasons change, are always inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for you down that way I can image how green and lush and rich it will be for the season after hurricanes pass through. after the storms there is a calm and enjoy it...Right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts