Morning walking Meditation


                                                   What a beautiful snail shell.  




The pull to be at the waters edge is strong and I've been making new experience with this nudge to be there.  This morning I made it to Mayslake area by the dog park.   No dogs with me...I know...but the quiet of the morning, there was only one other couple out there...I stopped many times on the path and before I knew it I was by myself.  I want to stand still in moving water. I was able to find a clear spot that wasn't to muddle and full muck and took off my flip flops and stood in it.   Yes I ware flip flops to hike for the sole purpose of being in the water with out having to gym shoes or hiking boots. 
Marsh Mallows....No not the kind you eat...I see these more and more in our area...their making a come back and are so beautiful  to see as you walk on the path.   So use to seeing small bud flowers not these though I think their in the Hibiscus family. 


Joey Pye eye and Marsh Mallows.  The Bees were plentiful here. 

 I'm really glad I did ware them the flip flops because I took them off and walked the meadow path and with shorts on the morning dew on the plants hit my legs and was so refreshing and cool I felt the movement of moisture in a different way. 


Home now eating a really nice protein filled breakfast. I purchased many veggies from the farm stand that I need to freeze some things and clean and cut them. 

Comments

Popular Posts