Continue work...Staying open for Signs

 

Wildest Dreams

What if you heard this words....The Greater Spirit, (fill in your source)  is always here for you, in any time of worry, doubt or darkness. At any moment all you need to do is just stop, take a breath, arrive with gratitude, ask for what you desire with clarity, and carry forward with faith that you are worthy and deserving of receiving everything in life that you have asked for. 

Then you are to beware of the signs and messages that will show up to help you along the way and also the blockages and old patterns that will want to stand in your way, this is your process to remove them. Remember any sign of pain is opportunity and that often your desire comes to you in ways you may not recognize so throw away expectations and carry forward with faith, not merely hope, by your side.  

It's like I want to call myself crazy...but no this all works and I've been here in this mind, heart and body space many times.  Which has me thinking about the concussion contact with my Greater Spirit.   This Spirit in my life as always been there...never fails. I have moments that I honestly feel I was connecting when I was little.   I know I turn away or walk away and think I know better...EGO....Easing God Out of my life, because like a little kid its (fill in the blank) hasn't worked out the way I wanted...immature thinking...verses Mature thinking.  

Can I stay in the place of hope, faith and my wildest dreams?   I will have to work towards it not away from it.  


    

Comments

Popular Posts