The northern winds beckon

The Thunder Beings visited us last night and our olds four legged friend needed the most comfort.  I writing this out and realize as he's getting older the anxiety level of many things is really affect him.  Awe moment...I am so much like Hank...as I get older my anxiety level is weirdly high too.

Need to look into that...

The morning is very cool and like it will be in Wisconsin I hope.  This weather is my favorite, Cool for a sweatshirt and not to hot. I'm very excited to go and my mind is racing around...I have to keep telling myself this isn't my first rodeo.  All is packed and even then some...probably stuff I'll never use, though I can pack it and I did.


I've had the experience to baby sit these winged ones for our neighbor, Interesting their behavior. The have big feet now kind of adolescent stage...the crown that follow the shape of their heads isn't fully grown yet.  I'm not sure they call it a crown...but the each have one growing. 

So off to Dillman's excited to be able to continue doing this.  Small group but that just means we have more space to spread out and that always feels good when you have tons of art supplies and material to play with. 


One of the most funniest things to do is make the papers we are going to use.  In the process of making papers we don't have to worry about the end result...we in alive and well in the moment.  
Can't wait. 

Off to head to the Great Northern Parts of Wisconsin, Lac du Flambeau.... 


Comments

Popular Posts