Mom, Birthday and Mothers Day
This photo was taken in March 2008, over 11 years ago. That's how long I've not seen my mom and my sister Tina. They both live in Arkansas. I had another sister but she pass when I was 5 of complication of spina bifida. Patty was 3 1/2 years old. This was traumatic for my mom, dad and our family then...My oldest daughter has stage one spina bifida ..or stage II "Arnold Chiari," which we didn't find out till she was 18 years old...
My mom is only 4' 11" and mighty strong 4' 11" too. I've always have been proud of her, School bus driver most of my life, from elementary to high school. It was before entering the freshmen year of high school that some trauma in our live happened as My mom and dad got divorced and well, my mom met Bill my step dad. At that ages....I was becoming a teenager and was already to detach from the family and thought I had the world in my hands....Illusion is all. Had my share of teenage behavior...not proud of that as it cause problems for my step mom and dad...But it was my life and I survived they survived(and I hope they forgive me.) but as I said before I'm proud of my mom...as she has had her own stuff she was dealing with and out of this all she then became a Truck driver..over the road for many weeks at time driving with my step dad. My mom will be 75 this year...and she's a feisty and resourceful 75. I only hope I can be like her as I age. She was a teenage mom with me at the age of 17...this year I'll be 58. She is now tending with caregiver of my step father Bill as he's got some dementia issues...this has been going on for most of these 11 years..
this was last October 2018 for Halloween...
Mom, I'm so proud of you...Thank you for being my mom and loving us the best that you could through it all...You're my SuperHero !
Wishing you a doubly special weekend, Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday.
Talk to you later today...
Love you~







Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura