Last Artist in Residency Indian Prairie Public Library


A piece of art work, Collage Totem on display and my table that I seat at on the first floor. Today is my last day of the three month residency.  Every Wednesday I was at the library from 9:30-11:30.  I started to see the same people coming on and made some nice little friends, Dennis an elder chatted with me each time. I had Barbara come who had purchased two of jackets with my art work on it a while back.  That was a delight to chat with her today. 

Got myself all set up with some magazines, glue stick and scissors. 

Two collage I started off with. 


This one was fun. 



 Playing with the house theme again.. it was to be yellow but when I turned it over I liked the back better.
Toying with Asymmetrical balance. 



I do like this one with the house and lines...interesting. 

These little sketch are part of a little sketchbook that I'm filling for an example for future projects.  Almost filled. 



Comments

Popular Posts