Class isn't till 2019
The moth...been a big part of my summer venture.
Moth and Mice
12 x 36
Wood panel
I wanted to make one for a exhibit I'll be having soon which has a house and home theme to it plus I wanted to create a new piece for a class- Collage Totems that would be starting up in the winter 2018 Jan, Feb and March at Mayslake Peabody Estates... but in order to have this all ready I need to go through the process steps and document it with some photo and next will be writing up the lesson plans. I added a some more detail to the house and back ground..I'll be photographing it again but here is where it's at. Next is to clean up the studio and gear up for Nebraska...Got another daughter moving out soon and well change is for sure in the air.





Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura