World Collage Day, Exhibit, Demo May 12th 2018


All the books on the table are publication that my artwork is in.
There are 56 piece hanging in this show.

 In the Spirit, 8 x 8 collage on watercolor paper,  done in the demo today at Woodridge Public Library, 3 Plaza Drive, Woodridge IL 



A Mini Me....In the Spirit, 2" x 2" collage on watercolor paper. 

Materials Used,  Stained tissue, painted drawing paper, resist drawing paper, resist magazine and Nevr Dull paper, Painted and printed deli sheets all on watercolor paper. 


I would like to thank everyone that came today to watch the demonstration, your support never fails. 
~Grateful Heart~




Comments

  1. Congrats on the exhibit, Laura. I can hardly begin to tell you how much I enjoy your work. There are very few of your collages that don't speak to me in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Billie, Happy Mother's Day to you.

      Delete
  2. A beautiful exhibit, Laura... and a wonderful video to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Dottie, it was a very peace time and enjoyed sharing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts