So after a few years...time to order


This time in ordering I was going to add my phone number to the front but there are times when we want to get rid of Land lines and well we didn't yet but if I went and ordered 1000 you best think about what you are doing and get it right.  So I figure this if the people take the card and write on the back of it and the title of one of my works for later on..and this will also give me a chance to interact with them before the walk away and make it more personal. 

Comments

  1. Excellent idea Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jo...I thought so to...well see how the idea works now..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts