Good News


 Leaning toward tomorrow....Print sold

Summer Fun ....Print sold

I've been apart of the Fine Art America for over a year and just recently there's been some action going on.  To my surprise I've sold two prints now...and some cards.....I have a friend who is and has done quiet well with all if it...so Looking forward to sticking around long enough to see some result...


Well I managed to run out when I wasn't feeling my worst and get a box of paper, I like the parchment business paper at our local Staples,  with my coupons I got it for $30.00...(signatures folded and rubber banded together)  as you can see I'll get five journal for myself out of that...or if I want to sell them I'll get ten for sale...Not sure but I know I'll be needing a new one soon.  Sat in my chair most of the day and folded papers...just can't sit there got to keep my hands busy some how.

Well off to get ready for class today at Mayslake...taking a different approach with this class as of a collage studio class...I'll be there to help and guide them through along with some demo's here and there. 

And I'm grateful I made it through the other side of this cold/flu/throat-bug...slowly it comes on and then bam you have it and then slowly it leaves....

Comments

  1. IT is good NEWS! Good luck in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can create short links with BCVC and get dollars from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts