Information on Collage Classes for 2015-Laura Lein-Svencner

Well that was intense yesterday...the post that is...what can I say....I'm grateful I can spend some time and reflect on things and see some of the way through areas in my life.

Again I'm tackling the website...Oh just changing wordage on there is a bit intense...but plug away at it little by little.

I did want to share the classes that are going to be coming up for the beginning of the year, I'll be teaching at Mayslake Peabody Estate, in Oak Brook IL...it truly is a beautiful setting.



Collage and Mixed Media Jan 2015  here is a pdf of the flyer above...this is class is set up for everyone and anyone that has a pile of collages or mixed media work not finished and want to work in an environment together with like minded souls.  I will be there to help you problem solve areas that have been blocking you with your work and also to to show a few things in a few Demo's...

The next class that I have starting is at Naperville Fine Art Center and Gallery.....







Collage-Sketchbook to Canvas 
Collage-Sketchbook to Canvas Supply List

Flyer and the supply list for this class if you are interested you can take a look first and see if this is something you would be interested in. 

Comments

Popular Posts