A bit miffed this morning.

Was ready to off the grid "as of no more computer stuff this morning".. and still might...darn it..used up all my space on Blogger for images and what not's  and then they want  you to pay for more space.  So I deleted some of my post on the blog from 2005, 06, 07, 08 still won't let me post a photo...must have to wait a day or two for it to all settle...really didn't need all that any way's  not that special...just a good use to babbling and rambling on about not much.. and practice writing skills which I constantly need.

Comments

  1. hmmm, I did not know one could use up their blogspot space.. and then have to pay?
    keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,


    Seems one hits the limit of free space that Blogger and Google provide so I must have done that...I got stubborn and wasn't going to pay another soul or company more money so decided to delete past posts and for now it seems to work...really I was crazy to think it would last forever without any friction. Just a little cleaning and deleting and I think I'm all better...the important stuff I need in life really isn't on the computer and if there is I back it up on a external hard drive..as per the husband kind advice..


    hope this helps.

    ~v~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts