Hot, Hot and more Hot heat a coming

I'm heading out early here to get the woods medicine going and then back to the homestead...My two oldest daughters are leaving tomorrow for New Jersey,  girl friends wedding...how cool but I'm still a mom and still have some fears...so getting out exercise always helps... I was able to get tack down Tuesday's piece done and finish up number 2 of my 20 I want to get done and then I added a smaller piece in because I has only a small amount of paper left...all is good in that area...

Husband has gone to his photo shoot and had a nice talk with the guy on the phone so is chopper is to be in the next issue of The Horse magazine and we are all excited for him...He's in shock still that this has happened...Now to get my son's bike ready and on the road...my Oldest is a whiz with things and she was able to sew some leather yesterday for a motorcycle seat for my son's bike...how cool is that...I'm in shock with all this going on..We'll best get going...I'm going to launch my TDT piece later in the day so I can be home...being I'm dropping the girls off so early I won't be home for the launch...just in case it goes I like to be around...

stay cool as you can today.

Comments

Popular Posts