Naperville Riverwalk day 1

Heading out shortly here to unload the art work into the tent...
I took my time setting up yesterday not to happy that I've got many rose bushes behind me again but what can you do...I have a full bench for sitting on so will have to figure out how to make it all work as of I like to bump out in the back of the tent with a little lean-to but I left that for this morning to figure out..

this is the last of my personal art fair shows,  Oh there are more around but for me it's my last one.. and I'm sad and happy..it so much work..only the people walking by yesterday along the river walk see what goes into this all.. Makes you wonder why artists do...I question that too. but once the tent is up and the art in and save we are in our element around our work and ready to share it with the world. 

I know I'm itching to get back in my studio...be getting things ready for new work and order frames and have canvas stretched it's all call me softly to come on up and spend some time...so looking forward to the after I put away all the display panels and tents and pop the bench seats back in the van...

well enough chatter from me..got a bust a move...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts