Heading to the woods first~

I've been doing a collage sketch a day now for the week and I'm starting to not like my scrap boxs I'm pulling the scraps from...I'm bored with it, worked with, seen these, and done with the papers.. I want to get going on my large faceless people one but with the workshops this weekend I'm not going to pullout the materials and set it up till afterwards..so I'm antsy to get going on it...I decided to go for a early morning walk this morning and then see what the afternoon brings as of make another collage sketch or working in my Make your Mark Journal Book..

Comments

  1. Hmmm. Sounds like you need to make some new paper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts