Collage Sketch...Tuesday



I Tried, Woman.....

2 1/2 x 12 collage on watercolor paper, mounted on white mat board.

I was feeling a bit off this morning and thankful I could go to the studio and work on this piece..a bit of family, financial and college things going on....Let's say Ouch to the pocket book..for all in the homestead but we are trying to work with the college financial aid...tough these days...
And all is in order to pack up the boxes extra for the workshop..Called the workshop coordinator and Hopeful all will be in order.. something about the other classes and where are they going to go... well I was advised to handle what is mine and let go of the rest so hopefully it will be all OK... one of the downers working with so many people who are volunteering there time to keep the lines of communication open..Well and plus it new people in new jobs and here I come with a workshop.. Deep breath and this will pass soon.. as a good storm always does...

Comments

  1. Nice, like the turn of the language. Very pleasing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts