Those who wander are not lost....

Been wandering in thought and in dailiness.   Been making it out to the woods and putting a couple of laps around their.  Seen a few doe's and a buck.  But things have been pretty scares out there.  Our winter here they claim has been tough for the wild life.   

Got into the yard details yesterday and burned my stick pile that was building in the back yard and cut down my tall grasses and watches them quickly burn up.  My four legged friends enjoyed me wandering around here and there...silly boys follow me...

I had wanted to head to the studio but that didn't happen....So hopes of it today and then packing up for class on Monday...we will be creating a nice palette of collage papers...not as wide a variety as my other classes...but it should be good. Time is limited and well we will see what we get done. 

Off for Sunday Breakfast with the Family...Husband's time to cook...means we head to Denny's... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts