A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Great email news....

Yesterday while waiting in the waiting room for my neighbor to finish up her eye appointment with the doctor, I of course was checking my emails.    I received an email that let me know I was a Winner...as of a winner to have a few of my images of my work in the Incite 2 Color Passion book being published soon...I've not got all the details when that will come out.  I was in awe...and wondered who else will make it.   I'm sure they will share soon enough. 

Well things to do and places to stop so off I go...

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura