Hinsdale Hospital

 The Healing Arts Program was able to receive a grant from the National Arts Program for this big event, which  works with the Adventist Midwest Health. This is one small section of the whole exhibit...I got over whelmed and then had to get in the judging mode with the two other judges and we got right down to business.  Not sure how may pieces but I heard about 193 so we had a job to do .
I was so impressed with the huge space and the four floors looking out in the atrium section it's truly beautiful.  The artist that I judged with are Anne Hanely and Anne Gary

What an experience...now back from Voting and breakfast is done and ready to get going on the day...Today is my Daughter Maddie's birthday..."25" and the husband's birthday tomorrow...we will celebrate them together tomorrow as Maddie has to be in School all day down in the City...hope she had a great day..

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts