Orderly control today...that's what the Horoscope says

Sharing my Daily OM with you..what is so funny is the Little Vole I encounter the other day was the spark for this...I've been a bit of a clutter cleaning of the mind body and soul...in fact I even unsubscribe from a few things I just signed up for(question why I did in the first place) ...I asked myself does it serve me or does it make me procrastinate?

I finally got the workshop supplies put away and was able to get back into the #6 of the series of big pieces I'm doing and I'm happy to say that it has a fresh coat of varnish on it this morning waiting to dry enough so I can finish the back and have it dried well and ready for possible Friday to be taken in to be scanned and prints made.  I'm trying to get two made for each one completed.

Now yesterday I had left over paint and need to now waste it...so what better way then to put in on a Creative Writing Journal...







Well best get a move on the day...looking for the productive rhythm with my work.. walking the four legged loves first.



August 22, 2012Orderly Control
Gemini Daily Horoscope
You may feel determined and dynamic today, and as a result you may find yourself getting into a productive rhythm with your work. You might also feel the need to eliminate clutter in your surroundings or release old situations that no longer serve you. These feelings could speak of a deeper need for order and progress in your life or the desire to feel more in control. Since your determination seems to be so strong today, you can use it to create more peace and productivity in your life by focusing on getting your affairs in order. Remember that when you toss out the old, you make way for the new.

Creating order in our thoughts and physical surroundings can help us feel more empowered, in control, and ultimately increase our productivity. While we can’t control everything that happens in our lives, we can help ourselves feel more empowered by taking action in situations where we have control. Getting our surroundings and thoughts in order can help us feel more positive and proactive, which inevitably has a beneficial effect on our attitude. When your mental and physical spaces are free of clutter, you have more room to think and get your work done. Embrace your inner determination and get your surroundings and thoughts in order today, and you will feel empowered and be more productive.

Comments

  1. As a fellow Gemini, I was interested in "our" horoscope, and I thank you for mentioning "Daily OM," which I'd never heard of before. And now off for a walk ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daily Om is right on for me...you how you find a horoscope that just know's you..well they are the ones for me.

    Yes the walk...daily regrouping and balancing Carol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts