Workshop at Addison Center for the Arts

It's an early morning and quiet here one of the young adults is headed out already for you work...which she finally got..using here Graphic Design degree and here banking experience all in one.. and me I'll be getting my slow cooker ready with the corn beef, potato's, carrots and cabbage...so then later I don't have to worry about getting dinner ready...

The workshop today is at the Addison High School on Lombard ave..in Addison through the Addison Art Guild and right there also is the Midwest Collage Society exhibit in the Addison Center for the Arts...it's a love show of work from our society..

My workshop is only a 3 hour gig and I'm pretty excited about it...love love love to watch the people learn the process and produce a piece of art..

Well keeping it short and sweet so I can head out.. I would like to get a few picture but you know how that goes..

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely day Laura~~enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
    I am being a bad person of Irish descent and cooking a chicken, destined for the slow cooker too.
    I must swim against the current you know. LOL!!!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good, I tryed a new reciepe in the slow cooker and didn't like it all that much ...should of had chicken like you..

    and its good to cause a stir as of swiming against the current.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts