A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Monday, August 15, 2011

Just a peaceful Monday

Got the dogs out walking early this morning after I did a bit of inner writing about somethings that have been needing to be looked at...shared it with a friend and I'm looking into some new direction but still doing what I'm doing as a collage artist...So got myself up into the studio and finished the Faceless people piece and I call it Hope,  or Hope Floats...no boat in it...when I post the picture I'll explain more. And I finished Tack down Tuesday and another piece for the library..show in October... I also had some time to print out over 800 labels for my postcards...Then I headed to the woods and only walked one time around which is about 2 miles...the body was speaking to me differently and I have to listen so easy does it today...now going to make some home made tortillas for taco's tonight and some corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura