Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heading to the post office

OK just finished cutting 12-12 x 12 mats 2" all sides and 12 x 12 foam core for the backing...I'm going to run out to the post office to see how much the shipping box with a mock up artwork in it weighs and cost to ship for a few different location in the United States and I need to mail off a art journal page to a dear friend in Georgia... Windy as heck out there but also plan on take a walk in the woods....Progressing forward in small steps to get prepared for June the big month for me...more details as they come...you know me always jabber jawing about something. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm breathless, can't keep up. Go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura