Heading to the post office

OK just finished cutting 12-12 x 12 mats 2" all sides and 12 x 12 foam core for the backing...I'm going to run out to the post office to see how much the shipping box with a mock up artwork in it weighs and cost to ship for a few different location in the United States and I need to mail off a art journal page to a dear friend in Georgia... Windy as heck out there but also plan on take a walk in the woods....Progressing forward in small steps to get prepared for June the big month for me...more details as they come...you know me always jabber jawing about something. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts