A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Busy Saturday

Progress with the fourth Faceless people series, papers are tacked down in place and awaiting the first layer of glazing.. My Oldest has created a flyer and postcard lay out for the Outdoor Studio Exhibit scheduled for first weekend in September so that too I hope to get on and pass to the other two artist joining me...Doris Lein and Nancy Cole.. Oh but I have a reception with the Naperville Garden club this afternoon at the Naperville Municipal building from 12:30-4:30...I'll be there around 3:30..Pretty much the day is set in stone so off I head to do the food shopping for the homestead here.. Feeling good though that I got back into the piece I stated before the workshop..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura