Last day of class at LaGrange Art League

Rusty Crow, on 100 % cotton rag paper, papers and things from the paper bundle. When matted and framed it will be 24 x 24







Strawberry eddie, Collage on Canvas 10 x 10, molding paste, buttons, thread, found and altered papers, handmade papers and the strawberries are image transfers from my photos.




This class we worked on bring in a variety of mediums and experimenting on different surfaces, such as canvas, clay board and paper... and we used the papers we had hanging in the paper bundles... I hope to get some great shots today of other works.. to post or send to the press.






well off to shower and get ready for class.



Comments

  1. I'm very drawn to the strawberry eddie, maybe summer smells and sights are twitchin. Precise is so cool and relaxing, even with your hard edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'll need to keep my eyes open when you do this class again where you cut into the clayboard. Loved your results with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each piece has its own unique personal stamp. I'm loving the strawberries too. And the rusty crow is a nice change of bird color. I enjoy reading the list of things you put into each creation and then finding them in the piece. A fun game for me. As always, you amaze me with your never ending well of inspiration. Hope these pieces hang somewhere. Would love to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts