Not listening to the critic

 



The day before I was walking with Gracie and I spotted this plant in the berm and asks it permission to use it for study and my artists date. I heard back, "Sure Honey,"

 I’ve gathered some seeds and put them in the little pouch and did some quick sketches and observation. 

Sitting by myself outside listening to the blue Jays chatter and the squirrels scurry up and down the maple trees. this morning is an artist date with my artists before the day begins with Elder Care.  

Small but mighty moments……July 13, 2022, Full moon too! 

As I was assembling the little page together and documenting this moment there was a slight...under tone of a critic...that's not a good sketch.   But I let it go to attract more moments like this. It's the best this gal can do right now is steal moments of playful pleasure.  

Comments

  1. Keep stealing those moments of playful pleasure, Laura! That will keep you in touch with yourself and your art passions.--Laura in WI

    ReplyDelete
  2. With guiding other through the artists way it's such a good path for me now too....because that's what Julia Cameron shared creating art some times is like the little quickies you might have with a lover...tee,hee. Thanks for your supportive words Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts