All work is home now


I share this one which hangs in my kitchen...yes hangs in my kitchen and is safe.   I shared it recently at the North Central College, Schoenherr Art Gallery.  Along with over 70 piece of other collage work.  The husband and I drove the van and pulled the trailer and together took down the work.  Finally they have information up on the website...took to the end of the exhibit. Out of the Gallery Directors hands and mine.  As it's a College not a separate independent gallery.  So despite some major glitches the work looked amazing and it was a huge experience for me to work with them and prepare all that needed to be in place with it.  My family and friend showed up and that was so very special.  
On to teaching classes and preparing for the next exhibit at Hinsdale Public Library.   

Comments

Popular Posts