Wind, Granddaughter and B-day


Good morning, 

Woke up and started to head outside to sit and do my morning pages, when I found I was a meal for many no-see-um's...not pleasant. Came inside, cooler too.  We are going through a furnace to heat these days. Sharing a picture of Freyja and I outside with the wind blowing, she loves the wind too as I do.  I've got my t-shirt on that says "go with the flow"  Anyways we had gathered for fathers day and my birthday this past Sunday. It was great to have everyone over, just did pizza and an ice cream social as the husband calls it.  Today is my birthday and I'm 63 years old.  Born on June 20th and that was back in 1961.  Funny how it's just a great feeling to feel special for a day...and it doesn't need to be outwardly just a part of divine connect to my first day.  

I plan on a lunch out and a dinner in all provided by some special people...and the rest will reveal itself as the day goes by.  Got a walk in and garden watered and up in my studio for a while.  A good day so far.    
 

Comments

Popular Posts