Growing Old

 

                

I enjoy these morning when the rain, thunder and lightening come early and passes for the the birds to sing there songs.  The large droplights still falling amongst the light falling rain still active.  The contemplated moments of the morning.  Replenished with water energy. 

I showed some of the YouTube to my husband and is said it sounds like you.  I could only hope that I would be this spirited as I head into the Growing Older of my life.  Living with the Elder in the home the issue of letting go has been so big, I think I've fought the wholeness of the grieve I see for another human being.  I've been trying to have compassion, be kind and show the care.  I know it's there but the witness of live and the real letting go right in front of you.  Wow, is what a friend of mine shares all the time.  

The shifts that are made in our live about acceptance of it and as she, the woman in the video does is looking to her life and see where she's got some work to do and does so she can lighten her load and really be free to let go.  Well that was my understanding of it and how beautiful it can be.  

I would like to share this video with my MIL, she may not be able to see it as well as I can but to hear her voice and what she shares is a good change of attitude towards the life you live and have lived.  Oh we can never expect to change a human being but we can inspire them to take a peek now and then.  

I know I've seen this video a while back and now it came up in my feed after watching Forever Conscious for the weekly forecast.  So I like to listen to things a few time in adjusting attitude to a better perspective and this is one those video's. 

 

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the article on aging. I just turned 80 and it is time for me to, purge so many things I love. As an artist, I still have so many creative ideas in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understand, Creativity is not one to purge though...allow that to keep you alive.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts