Tending to my property...body, mind and soul

 



You might also consider spending time making yourself feel emotionally comforted and secure today. Writing your feelings in a journal can help you release them, and doing something nice for yourself will put you in a positive frame of mind. 

When the kido's were very young/ four under foot, I took a class through our park district for cardio aerobics and that was the best thing I did for myself...life changed on so many different levels.  

So at the age I am...62 and feeling very old and ache...mostly stressed and over Eldercare taking. I've gifted myself with a weight bench so I can work with my weights and keep the muscle strong. Gardening and yard work are around the corner...and I want to be ready for it.  

An elder friend of mine that has been a physical therapy instructor of sort, shares staying strong it the best thing for me to do.  I always like it when I want to do something and my body is there when I need it.  You know better, do better...on a journey to expand on what I  know.  

I also have a book about how creative use their body, sitting, standing and moving things around...we hurt ourselves if we aren't aware of our body. 

Tending to my own property has always been taught...so this gal working on her property.  

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:12 AM

    What is the title of the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying so late on this...Wellness for Makers, A movement guide for artists, author Missy Graff Ballone

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts