Streams and not the river kind


I typed this out because it came to me. Time to see the real deal.  I shared with my Mindful artists group about just staying with in the circle of things I'm already doing and taking a look at them.  But in order to do that I needed to outline it in a way to see it with clarity of my own reality. 

In the 30 years of working in the arts and as creative in the arts, making and teaching so many great people and opportunity came my way and I learned so much by taking risk and trying something out that I hadn't done. Some failed which were still win-win situation. 

I was so busy at times I wasn't sure where I was packing to go to.  Even my family knew not to ask because I would ramble off some stuff with out any clarity...mainly because I too didn't have it all together. But I kept going and kept going because more would unfold and I would say yes to it.  

Then the body would start talking and before any injuries happened I would change things and stop some other things and hope for new opportunities to keep the stream of income...coming in.  And it has through so many challenging situations. 

Gratitude is what I can say.  I went as big as I felt necessary for a stay at home mom working and being attentive to the needs of others and the home.  I turned things down because of other and not to blame them but looking at it as a whole.  Same as I'm doing now.  Though I do have to share not without some tears, sadness and disappointment.  Added to the full range of life and the arts.  

Not stopping but looking closer.  I will make a copy of this list above and hang it on my studio space and I hope to look at each of these streams and ask them what next.  Working with in what I have going already.  

I have played around with Audio Content on the Blogs, and the PowerPoint in Microsoft word 365 which allows me to create some cool things too. I dabble with these programs and push buttons.  I get very excited about what I find when I do this.  Always growing at a good pace. 

Comments

Popular Posts