Funky Day or an Eddie of a Day



Funky day and Funky Collage Strip 
Sometimes you just show up and allow it to be what it is...a funky tail chasing kind of day.  I've been taught to do something mundane to keep you sane, like washing dishes, folding clothes or sorting out you coated collage papers.  I have a small box by my side where I pick the best blueberries of papers from and the noise of the waxed deli paper between the coated papers wrestles... I sort by size.  I was left with a pile that seem to be close to the same sizes and I turned on my little iron and decided to make a journal size pages of things.  Oh maybe three of them and see what I could do. Ok I could work but not going to happen as went into action and fused them into a long strip or large ribbon.  
At this point this is play, no judgement beginning layers are being formed and I may or may not see where this will go.  The art of creating is to test things out sometimes and see what happens.  Go to far so you don't go that far again or what I like is Fail Forward....I have now created experience of this larger strip of coated collage papers that's about 4 foot long.   Watch the video and see the photo's also at the end to see what next I did to it.   

 

Comments

Popular Posts