Color of the Year? Visions

Imperfect wholeness 
8 x 8 Collage on watercolor paper

So many things coming in and very excited to look into them. 

1st-Color that was something I am aware about but not to the point of working with the Color of the Year, Peach Fuzz.   Soft and like a baby's bottom kind of feels to it.  I know I have to work very hard at not making it strong in color and adding more white to what I have but I have to admit when using colors in my work I like to have the contrast...much like life.  

2nd-Mel Robbins podcast-How to make 2024 the best year....

3rd-Change it up some where the words I hear this morning after my morning pages were almost done.  I know what works and what's been isn't working for the body....feel more sore and achy. Got some yoga going....by the end of the session the hips started to feel much better.  A bit of weights and then one has to know that easy is the does it mode.   

4th-Life is changing for our Elder and it's become very slow for her and less is more.  She's struggling in daily movement too.  

5th-For this beginning of a new year I'm excited to keep my inner calm and peace and when life  sways as we know it will I will work with good thoughts and let go.  Allow and expand on all four of my states of being.  Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, and Physicals.  All things I have in motion for that practices do work but I'm going to focus on working it with gusto...I say that now and prayers go out for guidance. 

Now sharing the Vision Board


Vision Board 2024, 
I barely use my images I gathered but the ones I picked or choose me I feel good about.  Synchronicity happens through out the year and only after being involved in the year will more get revealed. 


This is a section I used photoshop for and cropped the sections for Jan/Feb and will study this with openness.  There are two quotes I gathered and will share. 

"I don't know hat lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does."
"You can't sit around and wait for somebody to say who you are."

Rambles of words more thoughts are there but without the words....more is always revealed. 




Comments

Popular Posts