Unfolding of it all

Deep Knowing, 8 x 8 Collage on watercolor paper

This morning it's misting out which if I put my rain coat on I can still work but my Gracie girl will get all wet.  I'm opting out of walking. In my morning pages though I had a moment that was interesting how it played out.  A sadness came over me, the darkness of the days, the holiday, past experiences of this year were all in my face and welling up my eyes.   Reality check, chatting with the husband, who this morning let me ramble out and helped calm and ground and laughter was had. The thing was I falsely put myself in a way that I was getting attention and really there was no need for it and there are better ways to get attention or to be notice and heard.  Using old ways in a deeper knowing now isn't health and doesn't work as well as before.  In fact not at all.  

Looking back to move forward with healthier ways is were I truly would love to go.  And to see how old behavior had worked in you childhood as a survive technique are not longer working you have a choice to change.   Make a new choice about how your going to approach, handle and understand the situation your in.  Awkward as first but the path becomes easier with spiritual distance.   

The Eve of Christmas is here and our home will be filled with more family in ways never before.  Excited and grateful to witness the unfolding of it all.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts