Stand and workstation paper


To the left of me is the box of papers coated and ready to pick from.  I have more but they are in a different part of the studio space. I have portfolio books of stencils and being the box of papers is a three draw that house some of my special stamps, sponge rollers and cosmetic sponges. 


To the right of me is the irons for heat sealing the coated papers, bucket of water for brushes and stamps rags, misc. stuff and a draws with my tapes, pencils, and wax crayons. Color wheel on the wall with affirmation and far right is my shelving unit of mediums, paints and framing and more stamps...etc.  


This wood box with a drawer and the top lifts up has been on my work station table for collage making for so long I can't remember where I bought it if someone gave it to me.   I'm able to stand and work because I've also raised my table with 1 1/2 white PVC extension.  Bending over all the time is not good posture to be in...so by standing up while I do the main work is great.  I do sit down when I'm doing small details at times.  That's desk is on the other side of the room.  

I just wanted to share the progress though small that I was able to make yesterday.  I changed my paper on the surface of the wood table.  This clean paper will be come like the paper below. 


This paper along with other papers will be coated on both sides and used for my next Morning Page Coptic Stitch Journal.    till December 20th 50% off enter code-PRECABINFEVER. 

I'm sharing this today about this small step forward because past experience of working at times feels heavy and hard and by taking small steps we see we've made great progress and begin to feel the load lighten.  




 

Comments

Popular Posts