Dumping grounds or Creative bliss


At this time of year I am drawn to destruct and construct with things...and this morning the Husband let me borrow his Dremel tool. Not sure you can see the line I marked off for where I would like to cut away the violin front.   But I've been sneaking in small moment to look at things.  I need to make 5 more of my little collage to put in the main box that will be mounted in the front of the Violin.  You could tell how many I have in there now but I know that I would like 30 of them in total.  Now the large numbers are not going to be used...I don't think there were a find from the husband while he was cleaning out his drawer in the garage.  And the paper bag was from my tortilla chips, not going to use that either.  As I share this was a dumping grounds too...Holiday stuff and creative stuff fight for my time.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts