Emotional Contrast






Cleaned up the studio, found papers that were never coated with gloss medium for the process I collage with. 


After dried on both sides I layer them in the clear plastic box that fits 12 x 12 size of papers between deli sheets or you could use wax paper. 







Close up of paper that was on the collage table under all the Collage and papers I made.  The piece I have been working with is one and you see the other one right there under my area.  Some may not like to have the distract under them like that...but I just think it's adds to the drama of the paper and the moment. 


Close up of the piece,  had to add the thread ties. 


The sentence says, " The most dangerous place to be during a thunderstorm is on the water." 
The papers are what I found uncoated or tucked away that I was attracted to seem to have nothing in common with each other. 
And the image transfers of the tall grass with the words about the thunderstorms...but the emotional contrast was what I was able to express and I'm liking it.  
 

                                                         

Comments

  1. Your blog has become a virtual classroom for me, and I'm grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts