Experiment Three


Always opportunities to keep learning.  Had a meeting with the Mastermind gals and good discussion about things, art, business and how to keep things going in a tough economy.  Not sure if this will work but I can make it different sizes and put in as a sticker, (I know maybe not cool) on the back side of new printed business cards etc. 


This one I made a while back into a decal for the window.  Well I created the design and had it printed by Vista Print... I would like to find out how to make the QR code for the online class site, Lonecrow Studio. Going to have to save that for another day...I get so much time in the morning hours before sounds, life and other distraction start happening to focus.  I'm sure you all understand or it might be a ADD thing.  

Comment if you would like to let me know if this works?
 

Comments

Popular Posts