Showing up and letting go


I was talking with my oldest daughter this morning, it's Friday and we touch base.  I think we both look forward to it.  I had started this piece a few days ago for the assemblage box I'm making and I just had fun showing up and letting quick choice direct the morning creative traffic.  I honestly didn't care what it looked like and just did.  During these moments of complete process there is much learning going on I do believe and will show up later because I allow myself to just do with no judgement.  Not every day or every time we/I come to the place of showing up will it be something that has a Wow factor to it.  I don't think that's a life thing either so why try, just be in the moment and let it speak for it self.  The beauty of RAW...real awesome and whole kind of creating.  #6 in the creative process of building an assemblage piece. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts